Thursday, February 21, 2013

What is your goal?

This is my favorite book, it helps me develop goals.  I recommend you to read this book to help you succeed in life you desire.

In this book, it says to write down goals, business, personal, family, etc.  Be specific.

For example.  I want red sports car.   Specifically, I want red corvette with pull down top, V8 engine turbo charged with engine booster.

This is a good example, the more detailed goals you want the more it will come true.  Usually from my experience, goals have reached 70% of the time when you write down your goals.

I learned from my personal experience, in class provided by my employer. The teacher told the class to write down goals and visualize in 10 years.  I wrote it down and forgot all about it until 20 years later. I went through files and found old documents and saw what I wrote down. I sat down shocked.  The goals I wrote was 80% correct.   So, in other words I suggest you write down your goals and make it more specific and usually it comes true.

Jack Canfield wrote in his book, on page 29, "you have to do is decide where you want to go by clarifying your vision, lock in the destination through goal-setting, affirmations, and visualization and start moving in the right direction"

Which means your vision needs to include the following seven areas: work, and career, finances, recreation and free time, health and fitness, relationships, personal goals, and contribution to the larger community.

You know, high achievers have bigger visions?  Bill Gates dreams of a world in which every home has a computer that is connected to the internet.  His goal came true, 90 pct of household have computer.

When Jack Canfield wrote a book, "Chicken soup for the soul", he call their "2020 vision" when the book was published, it turned out to be very successful which met his goal to sell 1 billion Chicken soup books and to raise $500 million for charity through tithing a portion of all of his profits by the year 2020.  He was very clear about what he wants to accomplish.

Don't let anyone talk you out of your vision.  Monty Roberts, the author of The Man Who Listens to Horses, calls these people dream-stealers.  Don't listen to them.

I recommend you to buy this book, it helps you develop personal goals.  This book will help you create and grow your business.






No comments:

Post a Comment